To check to see whether there are updates for features of Apache Directory Studio (requires Internet access):
1. Click Help > Software Updates > Search for updates... . This will contact Apache Directory Studio Web site to discover what versions of those features are available. The potential upgrades are presented in on the next page.
2. Select the feature versions that you wish to upgrade, and click Next .
3. Carefully review the license agreements for the upgraded features. If the terms of all these licenses are acceptable, check "I accept the terms in the license agreements." Do not proceed to download the features if the license terms are not acceptable.
4. Feature versions can be digitally signed by the company that provides them. This allows you to verify more easily that the features and plug-ins that are about to be downloaded and installed are coming from a trusted supplier.
Click Install to allow the downloading and installing to proceed.
5. Once all the features and plug-ins have been downloaded successfully and their files installed into the product on the local computer, a new configuration that incorporates these features and plug-ins will be formulated. Click Yes when asked to exit and restart the Workbench for the changes to take effect.